Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has published an advertisement for appointment on 10190 Group A & B Officers posts. The IBPS RRB Recruitment drive is for the appointment on the Office Assistants and Officer Scales (I, II and III) posts. The eligible applicants are advised to go through the complete advertisement to know the recruitment process like the detail of posts, educational qualification, application fee, selection process, important dates, age limit etc.
The online application will be started on 08 June 2018 and will be concluded on 02 July 2018. Interested aspirants may apply online in the specified format before the last date. Applicants should read the eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the posts.
Important Dates For IBPS RRB CWE VII Recruitment 2018
|Name of Examination||IBPS RRB CWE VII Recruitment 2018 for Office Assistants and Officer Scales I, II and III posts|
|Opening Date For Submission of Online Form||08 June 2018|
|Last Date For Submission of Online Form||02 July 2018|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Officer Scale-I|| In the month of July 2018
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Officer Scale-I||
30 July to 04 August 2018
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Office Assistant||
In the month of July 2018
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Office Assistant||
06 to 11 August 2018
|Download of call letters for online exam – Pre for Office Assistant||
In the month of August 2018
|Online Examination – Preliminary for Officer Scale-I||
11,12,18 August 2018
|Online Examination – Preliminary for Office Assistant||19 & 25 Aug 2018 & 01 Sep 2018
|Online exam – Preliminary Result||
In the month of September 2018
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main / Single||
In the month of September 2018
|Online Examination – Main / Single Officers (I, II & III)||30 Sep 2018
|Online Examination – Main / Single Office Assistant||
07 Oct 2018
|Declaration of Result – Main/ Single (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||In the month of October 2018|
|Download of call letters for the interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||
In the month of November 2018
|Conduct of interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||In the month of November 2018
|Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistant(Multipurpose))||In the month of Jan 2019|
Details of Posts For IBPS RRB CWE VII Recruitment 2018
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)-5249 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.7200-19300/-
Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager)-3312 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.14500- 25700/-
Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer (Manager)-1208
Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (Manager) -261 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.19400- 28100/-
Officer Scale-III (Senior Manager)-160 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.25700- 25700/-
Total Number of the Posts: 10190 Posts
How To Apply For IBPS RRB CWE-VII Recruitment 2018: Applicants may apply online at IBPS RRB website from 08 June 2018 to 02 July 2018. Applicants should read the advertisement notification for more details. The online link will be activated on 08 June 2018.
Keep checking the safalta education portal for more updates regarding job alert, exam board and Study Material for exams.
- Location: India
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/06/08
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/07/02
- Minimum Age (in Year): For Officer Assistant, Officer Scale-I and Officer Scale-II General Banking posts applicants should not be less than 18 years and for officer Scale-II Manager & Officer Scale-III posts, age should not be less than 21 years as on 01 June 2018.
- Maximum Age (in Year): Officer Assistant post applicants should not be more than 28 years, for Officer Scale-I posts applicants should not be more than 30 years, Officer Scale-II Manager should be 32 years and Officer Scale-III should be 40 years as on 01 June 2018. Age relaxation as per the IBPS notification .
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be made on the performance of the Pre, Mains & Interview.
- Application Fees: Unreserved/OBC category applicants have to pay an examination fee of Rs. 600/- and reserved applicants have to pay an exam fee of Rs. 100/- through Debit Card/ Credit card/ Net Banking.
- Education Qualification:
Candidates must have completed bachelor's degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks from a recognised university. Please go through the advertisement notification for detailed eligibility criteria.
- Pay Scale: As per mentioned above
- Name Of Post: Office Assistants and Officer Scales (I, II and III) posts
- Number Of Vacancies: 10190
- Official Website: www.ibps.in
- Apply Online: http://www.ibps.in/
- Advertisement Link: https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.safalta.com/uploadimage/library/free_files/pdf/ibps_2018_06_07_010213.pdf
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/job-alert/
- बैंक ऑफ इंडिया में सिक्योरिटी ऑफिसर के पदों पर वैकेंसी
- Bank of India Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for 12 Security Officer Posts
- Buy J&K PO Subject Wise Speed Test Series @ safalta.com
- Buy J&K Banking Associate Subject Wise Speed Test Series @ safalta.com
- Buy IBPS Clerk 02 Mock Test Series 2018 Online @ Best Price