Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on various attendant posts. A total of 705 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions. Pay the registration fee according to the category, to complete the application process.
- Location: Bihar
- Organization: Integrated Child Development Services
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/10/09
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/10/31
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 40 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Exam & Interview.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed 8th, 10th or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Anganwadi Sevika & Anganwadi Sahayika
- Number Of Vacancies: 705
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Interview For 71 Senior Resident Posts
- CPRI Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for Various MTS Posts
- OPSC Recruitment 2018 :Register Online For 21 Assistant Professor Posts
- HAL Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for 121 Technician Posts
- NHPC Recruitment 2018:Apply For Graduate and Technician Apprentices Posts