Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has invited applications for recruitment on Consultant posts. A total of 04 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
How to Apply: Offline applications are invited for the recruitment drive. Candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment drive should send the completely filled application form along with the scanned copies of required documents to the address mentioned below. The envelope containing the documents should be superscribed with "Application For The Post of....."
Director, School of Humanities,
Room No.01, F-Block, Tagore Bhawan,
New Academic Complex, Indira Gandhi National Open University,
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068
- Location: Delhi
- Organization: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/05/30
- Maximum Age (in Year): As Per IGNOU Rules
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Interview.
- Application Fees: There is no application fee
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must be completed Masters Degree in Hindi with 55% marks and Net qualified/Ph.D as per UGC Guidelines.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 40000 – Rs. 60000/- (Per Month)
- Name Of Post: Consultant
- Number Of Vacancies: 04
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- BSTC/ D.El.Ed. counselling 2019: Check Revised Schedule and List of Colleges
- NCDRC Inviting Applications for LDC, UDC & MTS, Apply Till August 19
- UPSSSC is Recruiting 655 Forest and Wildlife Guards, Apply with These Simple Steps
- BTSC Recruitment 2019: Application Process To begin From July 25 for Staff Nurse, Tutor posts,Check details
- NTA Releases AIAPGET 2019 Answer Key, Check Now