Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on Consultant & Research Fellows posts. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
How to Apply: Offline applications are invited for the recruitment drive. Candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment drive should send the completely filled application form along with the scanned copies of required documents to the address mentioned below. The envelope containing the documents should be superscribed with "Application For The Post of....."
“Centre for Regional Trade,
Centre for Research on International Trade (CRIT),
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
7th floor, NAFED House,
Ashram Chowk, Ring road,
New Delhi – 110014”
- Location: Delhi
- Organization: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- Interview Date: 2018/11/12
- Maximum Age (in Year): Vary according to post
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Interview.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed Post Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Consultant & Research Fellows
- Employment Type: CONTRACTOR
- Official Website: www.tedu.iift.ac.in
- Advertisement Link: https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.safalta.com/uploadimage/library/free_files/pdf/Callfo_2018_11_05_111554.pdf
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- World Diabetes Day 2018: Here Are Some Important Facts
- साइक्लोन 'गज' पहुंचा तमिलनाडु, जानें साइक्लोन से जुड़े सभी तथ्य
- JIPMER PG Entrance Exam 2018 Admit Card Link Activated for MD/MS & DM/MCh Courses,Download Here
- IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Training 2018 Admit Card Published, Download The Hall Ticket Here
- IB Security Assistant Exam 2018 Schedule Expected By 20 November, Check Exam Dates Here