Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on Consultant & Research Fellows posts. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
How to Apply: Offline applications are invited for the recruitment drive. Candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment drive should send the completely filled application form along with the scanned copies of required documents to the address mentioned below. The envelope containing the documents should be superscribed with "Application For The Post of....."
“Centre for Regional Trade,
Centre for Research on International Trade (CRIT),
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
7th floor, NAFED House,
Ashram Chowk, Ring road,
New Delhi – 110014”
- Location: Delhi
- Organization: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- Interview Date: 2018/11/12
- Maximum Age (in Year): Vary according to post
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Interview.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed Post Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Consultant & Research Fellows
- Employment Type: CONTRACTOR
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- IOCL में निकली 420 ट्रेंड और तकनीशियन अपरेंटिस के विभिन्न पदों पर नौकरी का मौका
- PHED Bihar Recruitment 2019: Apply for 214 Junior Engineer Posts
- IIT Bombay ने निकाली परियोजना तकनीकी सहायक और अन्य पदों पर जारी की विज्ञप्ति
- IIT Bombay Recruitment 2019: Apply for 43 Project Technical Assistant & Various Other Posts
- More Than 50% School Students In India Lack Basic Mathematical Operation Skills: Report