Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on Consultant & Research Fellows posts. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
How to Apply: Offline applications are invited for the recruitment drive. Candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment drive should send the completely filled application form along with the scanned copies of required documents to the address mentioned below. The envelope containing the documents should be superscribed with "Application For The Post of....."
“Centre for Regional Trade,
Centre for Research on International Trade (CRIT),
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
7th floor, NAFED House,
Ashram Chowk, Ring road,
New Delhi – 110014”
- Location: Delhi
- Organization: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- Interview Date: 2018/11/12
- Maximum Age (in Year): Vary according to post
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Interview.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed Post Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Consultant & Research Fellows
- Employment Type: CONTRACTOR
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- IIT Admission 2019: Application Process Begins for Various Courses
- Tips to Prepare Best Time-Table for UPSC Civil Services 2019 Preparation
- IIT Roorkee JEE ADVANCED 2019 EXAM DATES EXTENDED, KNOW COMPLETE DETAILS HERE
- ONGC Recruitment 2019: Apply for 23 Executives at E1 level Posts
- IIT JAM 2019 Result Declared, Download here in simple steps