Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi has invited applications for the recruitment of Junior Assistant & Junior Superintendent posts. A total of 34 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
|Post Name||No of Vacancy|
|Junior Assistant (Accounts)||03|
|Junior Technical Superintendent||01|
|Executive Engineer (Electrical)||01|
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.iitd.ac.in form 13 July 2019 to 05 August 2019.
CLICK HERE to Visit the Official Website
CLICK HERE to Check Official Notification
- Location: Delhi
- Organization: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/07/13
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/08/05
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written & Trade Test/ Computer Test.
- Application Fees: For Gen/OBC Candidates- Rs. 200/- For SC/ST, PwD & Woman Candidates- No Fee
- Education Qualification:
Post Name Educational Qualification Junior Assistant Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 55% marks and Having a typing speed of 40 w.p.m. / 35 w.p.m. in English and Hindi respectively on computer. Junior Assistant (Accounts) B.Com or equivalent qualification from a recognized university with at least 55% marks and Proficiency in Accounting Software like Tally, Pay Roll Accounting, e-TDS etc. Junior Superintendent Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 55% marks with 03 years experience. Junior Technical Superintendent Master Degree in Hindi from a recognized University/Institute with English as a subject at the degree level OR Master degree in English from a recognized University/Institute with Hindi as a subject at the degree level with at least 55% marks. Executive Engineer Bachelor’s OR Master’s Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering from a recognized university/ Institute with at least 55% marks.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- ECIL Walk-In-Invitation For Scientific Assistant Posts
- NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Process for 43 Scientific Assistant Posts
- FCI Various Post Phase- 2 Exam Admit card 2019 Released, Check Direct Link Here
- ECIL Walk-In-Invitation For Technical Officer and Other Posts
- BECIL Recruitment 2019: Apply For 2484 Skilled and Un-Skilled Manpower Posts