Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur has invited applications for recruitment of Project Attendant posts. 05 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates can apply for the vacancy online before May 20, 2019.
The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
How to Apply: Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process.
CLICK HERE to Read Detailed Advertisement
- Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Organization: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/05/20
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Walk-in-Interview
- Education Qualification:
8th Pass + 4 years of relevant experience OR 10th Pass + 2 years of relevant experience
- Pay Scale: Rs. 8000- 400-24000
- Name Of Post: Project Attendant Level - 1
- Number Of Vacancies: 05
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- NABARD Recruitment 2019: Application Window Conclude Soon for Manager (Grade-B) Posts
- DMRC Recruitment 2019: Apply for Deputy General Manager & Manager Posts
- High Court Calcutta Recruitment 2019: Apply for 08 Interpreting Officer Posts
- NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2019: Apply For 67 Associate Professor and Professor Posts
- TMC Recruitment 2019: Apply for 56 Senior Resident Posts