The application process for Indian Air Force Group X & Group Y Recruitment 2019 is concluding today, July 18, 2019. The last date of the online application form which was earlier scheduled to conclude on July 15, 2019, was extended to July 18, 2019. The candidates who have not yet applied for the recruitment drive are advised to visit the official website and apply now.
Earlier, the Indian Air Force invited applications for recruitment on Group X & Group Y posts. Various vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Group X (Except Education Instructor) Trade||Not Specified||33,100/- (Per Month)|
|Group Y (Except Medical Assistant and Musician) Trades||26,900/- (Per Month)|
Important Dates to Remember
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||01 July 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||18 July 2019|
|Indian Air Force Group X & Y Online Exam||21 to 24 Sep 2019|
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through the Indian Air Force‘s website https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in/ OR https://airmenselection.cdac.in/CASB/ from 01 July 2019 to 18 July 2019.
DIRECT LINK to Apply Online
CLICK HERE to Visit the Official Website
CLICK HERE to Check Official Notification
- Location: India
- Organization: Indian Air Force
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/07/18
- Maximum Age (in Year): Candidate must have born between 19 July 1999 to 01 July 2003
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Online Written Exam.
- Application Fees: Rs. 250/- for all candidates
- Education Qualification:
Post Name Educational Qualification Group X Passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and
English from an Educational Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English OR Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream.
Group Y Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English OR Passed two years vocational course from Educational Boards listed as COBSE member
with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in the vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
Group Y Medical Assistant Trade Passed 10+2/Intermediate/ equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Pay Scale: According to posts
- Name Of Post: Group X, Group Y & Other
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- Join Indian Army Recruitment 2019: Apply For JAG 24th Course Apr 2020 (08 Vacancy)
- Delhi Police MTS Trade Test Admit Card 2019 Released
- SSB Recruitment 2019: Applications are Invited for 150 Constable Posts, Apply till August 11
- WB Police Constable Admit Card: Know How to Download
- Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 2019: Apply Now for 24th Judge Advocate General Branch Recruitment