Join Indian Army has invited online applications from unmarried male and female law graduates for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army for Judge Advocate General Branch.
The Indian Army has issued an official notification for the recruitment of Judge Advocate General Branch. A total of 08 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The applications are invited under JAG Entry Scheme 24th Course (Apr 2020) for Short Service Commission (NT) course for Law Graduates (men and women).
The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|SSC (Judge Advocate General Branch)||05 Men & 03 Women|
How to Apply:
Step 1: Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No offline applications will be accepted.
Step 2: Open the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Step 3: Click on Officers Entry `Apply/Login’ and then click `Registration’.
Step 4: Follow onscreen instructions for registration. Fill online Registration after reading instructions very carefully.
DIRECT LINK to APPLY ONLINE
CLICK HERE for Official Website
CLICK HERE to Read the Detailed Notification
For more latest updates regarding job alert, results and study material for various exams, keep checking Safalta education portal regularly.
- Location: India
- Organization: Join Indian Army
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/08/14
- Minimum Age (in Year): 21 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 27 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Only shortlisted eligible candidates will undergo SSB at Selection Centres, Allahabad(UP), Bhopal(MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (PB).
- Education Qualification:
Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination).
- Pay Scale: As Per Indian Army Norms
- Name Of Post: Judge Advocate General
- Number Of Vacancies: 08
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- Join Indian Army Recruitment 2019: Apply For JAG 24th Course Apr 2020 (08 Vacancy)
- Delhi Police MTS Trade Test Admit Card 2019 Released
- SSB Recruitment 2019: Applications are Invited for 150 Constable Posts, Apply till August 11
- WB Police Constable Admit Card: Know How to Download
- Indian Air Force Group X & Group Y (Airmen) Recruitment 2019: Application Process Concluding Today, Apply Now