Indian Army has released an official notification inviting application for recruitment of Soldier General Duty Posts (Women Military Police) in Indian Army. The posts will be filled through the Physical Test, Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE) and Interview process.
The candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the admit card. The Army Recruitment Rally will be held at Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Bangalore and Shillong. The candidates will be allotted venue based on their home districts.
The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 25 Apr 2019 to 08 Jun 2019. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail. Download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Click Here to visit the Official Website
Name of the Post:
- Soldier General Duty
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment drive via online by visiting Official website page at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in Indian Army Recruitment 2019.
Click Here to Apply now for Army Recruitment Rally at Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Bangalore and Shillong.
Click Here to Read the Detailed Notification for Soldier General Duty Posts (Women Military Police)
- Location: India
- Organization: Indian Army
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/25
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/06/08
- Minimum Age (in Year): 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 21 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Common Entrance Examination (CEE) will be conducted for Soldier General Duty followed by Physical Test and Interview process.
- Pay Scale: As Per Indian Army Rules
- Name Of Post: Soldier General Duty
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019: Apply For Assistant Commandant Posts
- DRDO Recruitment 2019:Apply For 351 Technician ‘A’ Posts
- BSF Recruitment 2019: Application Process Start for 1072 Constable Posts, Apply Now
- CRPF Recruitment 2019: Apply for 04 Female Trained Teacher Posts
- Nausena Bharti Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: Apply For 172 Chargeman Vacancy