Indian Coast Guard has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment of Navik (General Duty) Posts. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
- Navik (General Duty)
How to Apply: To apply online, the candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: India
- Organization: Indian Coast Guard
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/21
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/31
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 22 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Exam & Physical Fitness Test.
- Application Fees: There is no Application Fee
- Education Qualification:
Required educational qualification vary according to the Posts. Check notification for details.
- Pay Scale: 21700/- Level -3
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- VIZAG Steel Recruitment 2019: Apply For Various Assistant Manager Posts
- AIATSL Recruitment 2019: Various Security Agent Posts To Be Filled Through Interview
- Integral Coach Factory Recruitment 2019: Apply Online For Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Posts
- Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2019: Apply For Law Clerk cum Research Assistant Posts
- NATA 2019 Online Application Begins This Week, Check Confirmed Dates Here