Indian Coast Guard has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment of Navik (General Duty) Posts. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
- Navik (General Duty)
How to Apply: To apply online, the candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: India
- Organization: Indian Coast Guard
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/21
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/31
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 22 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Exam & Physical Fitness Test.
- Application Fees: There is no Application Fee
- Education Qualification:
Required educational qualification vary according to the Posts. Check notification for details.
- Pay Scale: 21700/- Level -3
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- NABARD Consultancy Recruitment 2019 Process for Consultant Posts
- NATA 2019 to be Conducted in July, Admit Card Soon
- HECL Recruitment 2019 Process For General Duty Medical Officer and Specialist Posts
- UPRVUNL Answer Key 2019 Released, Check Details Here
- EPFO Assistants Post Recruitment Process To End Today, Apply Now