Indian Navy has issued an official notification for recruitment on SSC Officer posts. A total of 53 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
(A)For Short Service Commission-:
- Observer-06 Posts
- Pilot(MR)-03 Posts
- Pilot (Other Than MR)-05 Posts
- Education-24 Posts
(B) For Permanent Commission-:
- Logistics-15 Posts
How to Apply: The application mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: India
- Organization: Indian Navy
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/16
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/05
- Maximum Age (in Year): Vary according to post
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Shortlisting and SSB Interview.
- Application Fees: No Application Fee
- Education Qualification:
Required Educational Qualification vary according to posts. Check official notification for details.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- TNUSRB Sub Inspector Posts Recruitment 2019, Application Process Begins Tomorrow
- TNUSRB Sub Inspector Posts Recruitment 2019, Apply Now For 969 Vacant Posts
- West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019: Apply for 3000 Excise Constable Posts
- West Bengal Police SI Of Excise Recruitment Admit Card 2019 Issued, Download Call Letters Online
- Gujarat Police Constable And Jail Sepoy PET & PST Exam Call Letter Out, Link Available Now