Indian Navy has issued an official notification for recruitment on SSC Officer posts. A total of 53 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
(A)For Short Service Commission-:
- Observer-06 Posts
- Pilot(MR)-03 Posts
- Pilot (Other Than MR)-05 Posts
- Education-24 Posts
(B) For Permanent Commission-:
- Logistics-15 Posts
How to Apply: The application mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: India
- Organization: Indian Navy
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/16
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/05
- Maximum Age (in Year): Vary according to post
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Shortlisting and SSB Interview.
- Application Fees: No Application Fee
- Education Qualification:
Required Educational Qualification vary according to posts. Check official notification for details.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019: Apply For Assistant Commandant Posts
- DRDO Recruitment 2019:Apply For 351 Technician ‘A’ Posts
- BSF Recruitment 2019: Application Process Start for 1072 Constable Posts, Apply Now
- CRPF Recruitment 2019: Apply for 04 Female Trained Teacher Posts
- Nausena Bharti Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: Apply For 172 Chargeman Vacancy