The Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released the official notification for the recruitment of technical and non-technical trade and technician apprentices. Online applications are invited for a total of 413 vacant posts for the southern region & 230 vacant posts for the northern region. The willing candidates are advised to apply online before the last date.
Interested candidates should visit the official website and download the official notification to check all important details including important dates, details of posts, selection process, eligibility criteria, application fee etc.
IOCL Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
Region-wise Vacancy Details
|Region||No. of Vacancy|
|Northern Region (MD)||230|
|Southern Region (MD)||413|
How To Apply For IOCL Recruitment 2019: Interested candidates may apply Online through the official website, i.e., iocl.com. The application process will be open till, August 07, 2019.
Official Website - CLICK HERE
- Location: India
- Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/08/08
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 24 Years (Relaxation Applicable)
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Test.
- Application Fees: There is no Application fee
- Education Qualification:
Varies according to posts.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Apprentices
- Number Of Vacancies: 643
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Lab Technician Posts
- Haryana Transport Recruitment 2019: Apply For Apprentices Posts
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade-II Recruitment 2019 Application Process for 8159 Vacant Post Concludes Today, Apply Now
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 79 Rifleman & Havildar Vacancy
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Diploma Apprentices Posts