Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released the official notification for the recruitment on Law Officers Posts. Various vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The willing candidates can apply online before the last date. Interested candidates should visit the official website and download the official notification to check all important details including important dates, details of posts, selection process, eligibility criteria, application fee etc.
IOCL Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
|Law Officers||Not Specified|
How To Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.iocl.com from July 13 to August 02, 2019.
CLICK HERE to Read Detailed Notification
CLICK HERE for Official Website
- Location: India
- Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/07/13
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/08/02
- Maximum Age (in Year): 33 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on CLAT – 2019 Score, Personal Interview & Group Discussion (GD) / Group Task (GT).
- Application Fees: There is no Application fee
- Education Qualification:
Candidates must have completed Graduate Degree in any discipline and Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) or Equivalent. Candidates holding 5 years Integrated LLB Degree (Professional).
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Law Officers
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Posts is Open Till August 15
- WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Apply for 500 Junior Engineer Vacancy
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2019 Process for 100 Junior Engineer (JE) Posts
- Kurukshetra University Admit Card Released for Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019, Download Now
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts