Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has invited applications for recruitment on Supervisor posts. A total of 100 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Supervisor (Hospitality) - 100 Posts
Details of Walk-In-Interview: A walk-in-interview will be conducted for the candidates who are willing to apply for the job requirement. The interview will be conducted from 05 Feb to 15 March 2019 at
As Per IRCTC Notification 2019
There are different dates of interviews and address so applicants use the IRCTC Official Notification 2019 for your particular posts.
- Location: India
- Organization: Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 30 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on the Medical Test & Walk-In Interview.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed B.Sc in relevant field or equivalent from any recognized university/board.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 25,000/-
- Name Of Post: Supervisor (Hospitality)
- Number Of Vacancies: 100
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- HP Board 12th Result 2019 Declared, Students are Now Eligible for Railway Jobs
- RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019: Application Process For Ministerial And Isolated Posts To Concludes Today
- RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019: Application Process For Ministerial And Isolated Posts To End on April 22
- RRC Group D Level I Recruitment 2019 Application Process Concludes Today
- RRC Group D Level I Recruitment 2019 Application Process To End Tomorrow