Indo Tibetan Border Police has issued the official notification for the recruitment of 496 posts. ITBP Recruitment 2019 is for an appointment of Medical Officer posts. Eligible candidates can apply Online through prescribed format before the last date. Interested aspirants should visit the official website and download the official notification and read the recruitment details including details of posts, eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee etc.
Details of Posts ITBP Recruitment 2019
|Post Name||Number of the Post|
|Super Specialist Medical Officer (Second in Command)||04|
|Specialist Medical Officer (Deputy Commandant)||175|
|Medical Officer (Asst Commandant)||317|
How To Apply For ITBP Recruitment 2019
The application mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions. Pay the registration fee online to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: India
- Organization: Indo Tibetan Border Police
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/02
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/05/01
- Maximum Age (in Year): Vary according to post
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be the basis of the Written Test & Interview.
- Application Fees: For UR/ OBC (Male): Rs: 400/- For Female/ SC/ ST/ ExSM: Nill
- Education Qualification:
Candidates must have completed Medical Qualification/ MBBS from the recognized university. Check the notification for educational qualification.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Medical Officer
- Number Of Vacancies: 496
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- SSB Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 150 Vacant Posts of Constable General Duty in Group C
- Indian Air Force Group X & Group Y (Airmen) Recruitment 2019: Application Process last date extended, Apply Now
- SAIL Recruitment 2019 Process for 361 Medical Executive & Paramedical Staff Posts
- Join Indian Army Recruitment 2019: Apply For 150 SSC Officers (AFMS) Posts
- Join Indian Army Recruitment 2019: Apply For 55 NCC Special Entry Scheme 47th Course