Indo Tibetan Border Police has issued the official notification for the recruitment of 496 posts. ITBP Recruitment 2019 is for an appointment of Medical Officer posts. Eligible candidates can apply Online through prescribed format before the last date. Interested aspirants should visit the official website and download the official notification and read the recruitment details including details of posts, eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee etc.
Details of Posts ITBP Recruitment 2019
|Post Name||Number of the Post|
|Super Specialist Medical Officer (Second in Command)||04|
|Specialist Medical Officer (Deputy Commandant)||175|
|Medical Officer (Asst Commandant)||317|
How To Apply For ITBP Recruitment 2019
The application mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions. Pay the registration fee online to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: India
- Organization: Indo Tibetan Border Police
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/02
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/05/01
- Maximum Age (in Year): Vary according to post
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be the basis of the Written Test & Interview.
- Application Fees: For UR/ OBC (Male): Rs: 400/- For Female/ SC/ ST/ ExSM: Nill
- Education Qualification:
Candidates must have completed Medical Qualification/ MBBS from the recognized university. Check the notification for educational qualification.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Medical Officer
- Number Of Vacancies: 496
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- BSF Recruitment 2019: Apply Online For 1072 Head Constable
- ITBP RECRUITMENT 2019: APPLY ONLINE ON 121 CONSTABLE DUTY POSTS
- HP Police 1063 Constable Posts Recruitment 2019 Process End Soon
- TNUSRB Sub Inspector Posts Recruitment 2019 Process Concludes Today, Apply Now
- ITBP 770 Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 Last date Extends, Check Details Here