Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has issued an official notification for the recruitment of 121 vacancies for the Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial posts of Constable (General Duty) in Group ‘C’. ITBP Recruitment 2019 is for temporary basis likely to be made permanent in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force against Sports Quota.
Eligible candidates can apply online through prescribed format before the last date. Interested candidates should visit the official website and download the official notification and read the recruitment details including details of posts, eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee etc.
CLICK HERE to Visit Official Website
There are 121 vacancies in the following Sports/Games disciplines.
How To Apply For ITBP Recruitment 2019
The application mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions. Pay the registration fee online to complete the recruitment process.
CLICK HERE to Read Detailed Notification
- Location: India
- Organization: Indo Tibetan Border Police
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/22
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/06/21
- Maximum Age (in Year): Vary according to post
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be done on the basis of Documentation, Physical Standard Test (PST) and Detailed Medical Examination.
- Education Qualification:
Check Detailed Notification
- Pay Scale: Level-3 Rs. 21,700/- per month, Revised pay scale as per 7th CPC pay matrix
- Name Of Post: CONSTABLE(GENERAL DUTY) UNDER SPORTS QUOTA
- Number Of Vacancies: 121
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- Join Indian Army Recruitment 2019: Apply For JAG 24th Course Apr 2020 (08 Vacancy)
- Delhi Police MTS Trade Test Admit Card 2019 Released
- SSB Recruitment 2019: Applications are Invited for 150 Constable Posts, Apply till August 11
- WB Police Constable Admit Card: Know How to Download
- Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 2019: Apply Now for 24th Judge Advocate General Branch Recruitment