Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has come up with the notification for the recruitment of 84 Vehicle Driver (JHPDCE) Posts. The candidates who are willing for the posts can apply online through the given format before the last date. It is advised to go through the complete advertisement to know the recruitment details of important dates, detail of posts, educational qualification, age limit, selection the process, application fee and so on. Candidates should visit the official website and download the advertisement notification for more details.
Important Dates For JSSC Recruitment 2018
Last Date for Upload of Photo & Sign: 23 Nov 2018
Details of Posts For JSSC Recruitment 2018
- HMV Vehicle Driver-11 Posts
- LMV Vehicle Driver-73 Posts
Total number of posts- 84 Posts
How to Apply For JSSC Recruitment 2018: Eligible aspirants may apply Online through the website of JSSC from 15 Oct 2018 to 16 Nov 2018 till 11.59 PM. The link will be activated on 15 Oct 2018.After filling application, click on submit tab. And download the duly filled application form and take a printout for your use.
Keep checking the safalta education portal for more latest updates regarding jobs, exams, and Study Material.
- Location: Jharkhand
- Organization: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/10/15
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/11/16
- End Date Of Fees Submission: 2018/11/20
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 35 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be done on the basis of the Written Test.
- Application Fees: For unreserved/OBC aspirants are required to pay fee an exam fee of Rs.800/- and for reserved applicants are required to pay an exam fee of Rs.200/- through Debit Card / Credit Card/Net Banking,
- Education Qualification:
Aspirants must have passed 10th Class and LMV Vehicle Driver Legal Licence from LMV or HMV Vehicle Driver Legal Licence from HMV.
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200 – 20200/- with grade pay of Rs.1900/-
- Name Of Post: Vehicle Driver Posts
- Number Of Vacancies: 84
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Postal Code: 834010
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/job-alert/
- Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2019 - Apply for 662 Jailor & Warder Posts
- MPSC Preliminary Exam 2019 Answer Key Released, Check How To Download
- AP Govt Recruitment 2019: Apply Online For 155 Staff Nurses Posts
- UPRVUNL Recruitment – 117 Junior Engineer, Office Assistant & Various Other Posts
- Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2019: Apply for 05 Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Posts