Jammu & Kashmir Police has published notification for the appointment of 100 Constables. Interested applicants should read the complete advertisement which is given below to know the recruitment process like details of posts, important dates, age limit, educational qualification etc.
The applicants can apply online on or before 16 July 2018 through the prescribed format. Candidates who want to apply should have respective education qualification before applying for the posts.
How To Apply For JK Police Recruitment 2018: Eligible aspirants may apply online at JK Police’s website on or before 16 July 2018. Aspirants should read the advertisement notification for more details.
It is advised to all job seekers to keep checking the safalta education portal for more latest updates regarding job alert, result, admit card and upcoming exam study material.
- Location: Jammu and Kashmir
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/07/16
- Minimum Age (in Year): Should not be less than 18 years
- Maximum Age (in Year): Should not exceed 28 years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be done on the basis of the Physical standard, PET, PST and Written Examination.
- Application Fees: All aspirants have to pay an examination fee of Rs. 300/-. Aspirants shall deposit the fee online or use the services of Common Service Centers. In case of non-availability of online payment facility, the aspirants may use the option of depositing the application fee through Bank Challan.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from any Government recognized Board.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 19,900 – 63,200 Level-2
- Name Of Post: Constable
- Number Of Vacancies: 100
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/job-alert/
- Government of Gujarat Recruitment 2018: Apply Online For 1466 Staff Nurse Class -III Posts
- ONGC Recruitment 2018 Notification For 25 Medical Officer Posts: Register Online