Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board has issued the official notification for recruitment of 550 posts. JKSSB Recruitment 2019 will be conducted for Junior Staff Nurse Vacancies. The mode of application is online. So, eligible aspirants can apply online before the last date i.e March 28, 2019. Interested applicants should read the complete recruitment process such as important date, details of posts, selection process, application fee and so on. Visit the official website and download the official notification.
Details of posts For JKSSB Recruitment 2019
- Post name: Junior Staff Nurse
- Total Number of the Posts: 550 Posts
How To Apply For JKSSB Recruitment 2018: Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website form March 06, to 2019 March 28, 2019. Aspirants should download the official notification for more details.
Keep an eye on safalta portal to get more latest updates like jobs, admit card and results etc.
- Location: Jammu and Kashmir
- Organization: Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/06
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/28
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 40 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Exam/ Interview.
- Application Fees: All Candidates- ₹350
- Education Qualification:
Candidate must have passed 10+2 with Science or above qualification with Diploma/B.Sc Nursing from any recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale: ₹25500- 81100/- Level-4
- Name Of Post: Junior Staff Nurse
- Number Of Vacancies: 550
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- High Court of Patna Recruitment 2019: Apply For 131 Personal Assistant Vacancy
- Jamia Millia Islamia Recruitment 2019: Apply for 04 Assistant Librarian and Various Vacancies
- Bihar Police Forest Guard Admit Card 2019 Released, Simple Steps To Download
- RPSC Protection Officer Admit Card 2019 Released,Click Here To Download
- NHM MP Recruitment 2019 Process Open For 1015 Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts