Join Indian Army has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment of SSC Officer (Army Dental Corps) Posts. A total of 65 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
|SSC Officer (Army Dental Corps)||65|
How to Apply: To apply online, the candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: India
- Organization: Join Indian Army
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/05/11
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/06/10
- Maximum Age (in Year): 45 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on NEET (MDS)-2019 Score card.
- Application Fees: There is No Application Fee.
- Education Qualification:
Candidates must have passed out BDS/MDS with 55% Marks from a College/University recognized by Dental Council of India and completed a one-year Compulsory Rotatory Internship as mandated by DCI.
- Pay Scale: As Per Rules of Indian Army
- Name Of Post: SSC Officer (Army Dental Corps)
- Number Of Vacancies: 65
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- Delhi Police MTS Trade Test Admit Card 2019 Released
- SSB Recruitment 2019: Applications are Invited for 150 Constable Posts, Apply till August 11
- WB Police Constable Admit Card: Know How to Download
- Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 2019: Apply Now for 24th Judge Advocate General Branch Recruitment
- Indian Air Force Group X & Group Y (Airmen) Recruitment 2019: Application Process Concluding Today, Apply Now