Join Indian Army has issued an official notification for the recruitment of JAG 24th Course Apr 2020 (08 Vacancy). A total of 08 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|JAG 24th Course Apr 2020||05 Men & 03 Women|
How to Apply: To apply online, the candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the recruitment process.
CLICK HERE for Official Website
CLICK HERE to Read the Detailed Notification
For more latest updates regarding job alert, results and study material for various exams, keep checking safalta education portal regularly.
- Location: India
- Organization: Join Indian Army
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/07/16
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/08/14
- Minimum Age (in Year): 21 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 27 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on SSB Interview & Medical Exam.
- Application Fees: There is no Application fee
- Education Qualification:
Aspirants must have completed LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination) with the Minimum 55% aggregate marks.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- Delhi Police MTS Trade Test Admit Card 2019 Released
- SSB Recruitment 2019: Applications are Invited for 150 Constable Posts, Apply till August 11
- WB Police Constable Admit Card: Know How to Download
- Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 2019: Apply Now for 24th Judge Advocate General Branch Recruitment
- Indian Air Force Group X & Group Y (Airmen) Recruitment 2019: Application Process Concluding Today, Apply Now