JPSC also known as Jharkhand Public Service Commission invites the applicants to apply for the post of Assistant Professor. There are total 262 vacant posts offered by JPSC Recruitment 2019. All the eligible candidates are required to apply before April 05, 2019. Candidates are advised to go through the recruitment notification before applying, in order to ensure eligibility criteria and various conditions mentioned over JPSC official website. Candidates can also visit safalta.com to get important information regarding the recruitment process.
How To Apply For JKSSB Recruitment 2019: Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website form March 08, to 2019 April 05, 2019. Aspirants should download the official notification for more details.
Keep an eye on safalta portal to get more latest updates like jobs, admit card and results etc.
- Location: Jharkhand
- Organization: Jharkhand Public Service Commission
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/08
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/05
- Minimum Age (in Year): 30 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 45 Years (Check Notification for Age Relaxation)
- Selection Procedure:
Selection of candidates will be based on Academic Qualification, Experience and Personal Interview.
- Application Fees: For General/OBC candidates-Rs.600/- For SC/ST candidates-Rs.150/-
- Education Qualification:
Candidates should have Good Academic record with 55% marks in Master Degree in the relevant Subject and have passed the National Eligibility Test (NET)/ Jharkhand Eligibility Test (JET).
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Assistant Professor
- Number Of Vacancies: 221
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- High Court of Patna Recruitment 2019: Apply For 131 Personal Assistant Vacancy
- Jamia Millia Islamia Recruitment 2019: Apply for 04 Assistant Librarian and Various Vacancies
- Bihar Police Forest Guard Admit Card 2019 Released, Simple Steps To Download
- RPSC Protection Officer Admit Card 2019 Released,Click Here To Download
- NHM MP Recruitment 2019 Process Open For 1015 Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts