Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released the official notification for the recruitment of 518 Excise Constable (JECCE) posts. Eligible applicants can apply online before the last date. Interested candidates should visit the official website and download the official notification and read all the important details including details of posts, selection process, application fee, eligibility criteria, important dates etc.
Details of Posts JSSC Recruitment 2019
Post Name: Excise Constable (JECCE)
Total Number of the Posts: 518 Posts
How To Apply For JSSC Recruitment 2019
- Visit the official website of JSSC
- Click on the apply link
- Attach self-attested copies of all necessary documents in specified format and size.
- Pay the application fee
- Click on Submit Button
- Download the application form and take a printout for future references.
- Location: Jharkhand
- Organization: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/26
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/09
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 25 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Test & Physical Test.
- Application Fees: Rs.800/- for unreserved/OBC applicants and Rs.200/- for reserved applicants of Jharkhand. More details pls see the notification.
- Education Qualification:
Interested candidates should have passed class 10th Class from a recognized Board.
- Pay Scale: 5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-
- Name Of Post: Excise Constable
- Number Of Vacancies: 518
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- WBHRB Recruitment 2019: Apply For 819 Facility Manager Posts
- UPPRPB Recruitment 2019: Apply For 2065 Fireman Posts
- UPPRPB Recruitment 2019 : Apply For 102 Cavalier Posts
- UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board 2019: Apply For 3638 Jail Warder Posts
- DHE Goa में एलडीसी, एमटीएस, आशुलिपिक और विभिन्न अन्य पदों पर नौकरी का मौका 01 फरवरी, 2019 तक करें अप्लाई