KIOCL Limited has released the official notification for the recruitment on Graduate Trainee Posts. A total of 25 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. Eligible aspirants can apply online/Offline through prescribed format before the last date. Interested aspirants should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all the essential details such as important dates, details of posts, selection process, application fee etc.
Details of Posts For KIOCL Limited Recruitment 2018
Post Name: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Discipline Wise Posts
- Computer Science-02 Posts
- Mechanical-12 Posts
- Electrical/Electrical& Electronics-07 Posts
- Electronics &Communication/Instrumentation & Control-04 Posts
Total Number of the Posts:25 Posts
How To Apply For KIOCL Limited : The willing applicants may apply online through the official website of KIOCL Limited‘s website from 10 Dec 2018 to 04 Jan 2019 and may also send printout of Online application along with self-attested photocopies of all the necessary documents & Demand Draft to Deputy General Manager(HR&A), HR Department, KIOCL Limited, Koramangala 2nd Block, Sarjapura Road, Bengaluru-560 034 on or before 10 Jan 2019.
- Location: Karnataka
- Organization: KIOCL Limited
- Address, If Form Offline: To Deputy General Manager(HR&A), HR Department, KIOCL Limited, Koramangala 2nd Block, Sarjapura Road, Bengaluru-560 034 .
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/12/10
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/04
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 2019/01/10
- Maximum Age (in Year): 27 years as on 30 Nov 2018
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be done on the basis of the Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs.100/- for unreserved/OBC applicants and there is no fee for reserved/PWD applicants .
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed Engineering Degree in the concerned Discipline from a recognized University.
- Pay Scale: Rs.16400 – 40500/-
- Name Of Post: Graduate Trainee Posts
- Number Of Vacancies: 25
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Postal Code: 560034
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/job-alert/
- NPCIL Recruitment 2019: Apply for 90 Trade Apprentices Posts
- Allahabad University Annual Exam Admit Card 2019 Released, Click Here To Download Now
- IB Recruitment 2019: Apply for 318 Junior Intelligence Officer, Assistant Security Officer & Other Posts
- IIT Kharagpur Released JAM 2019 Response Sheet , Click Here to Download Now
- FCI Recruitment 2019: Applications will begin on February 23, 2019 , Know How to Apply