Kolkata Police Recruitment Board(KPRB) has invited application for the post of 240 Civic Volunteers who will be deployed to various division of Kolkata Police. Applications are invited in the prescribed format from Men/Women candidates for engagement as Civic Volunteers under different units of Kolkata Police. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Civic Volunteers - 240 Posts
How to Apply:
Applicants will collect the Application Form on all days from the concerned offices as mentioned in the official notification or may download the application form from the official Website of Kolkata Police (www.kolkatapolice.gov.in) and submit the same within the stipulated period at the place of submission as mentioned in the official notification after filling up the application form. The proforma for the application form is given in the official notification.
- Location: West Bengal
- Organization: Kolkata Police
- Address, If Form Offline: Read Detailed Notification
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/30
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/04
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 2019/01/04
- Minimum Age (in Year): 20 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 60 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Interview.
- Education Qualification:
Minimum Educational Qualification required is Class VIII pass.
- Pay Scale: As Per the rule of Organisation
- Name Of Post: Civic Volunteers
- Number Of Vacancies: 240
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/
- Join Indian Army Recruitment 2019: Apply For JAG 24th Course Apr 2020 (08 Vacancy)
- Delhi Police MTS Trade Test Admit Card 2019 Released
- SSB Recruitment 2019: Applications are Invited for 150 Constable Posts, Apply till August 11
- WB Police Constable Admit Card: Know How to Download
- Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 2019: Apply Now for 24th Judge Advocate General Branch Recruitment