Karnataka State Police has released the official notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector (Civil) Posts. A total of 200 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The willing candidates can apply online before the last date. Interested candidates should visit the official website and download the official notification to check all important details including important dates, details of posts, selection process, eligibility criteria, application fee etc.
KSP Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
|Sub Inspector (Civil)||200|
How To Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://ksp.gov.in from July 15 to August 05, 2019.
CLICK HERE to Read Detailed Notification & Apply Online Link
CLICK HERE for Official Website
- Location: Karnataka
- Organization: Karnataka State Police
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/07/15
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/08/05
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Examination and Physical Standard Test, Endurance Test.
- Application Fees: For GM & 2A, 2B, 3A,3B- Rs. 250/- For SC/ST/Cat-01/Tribal- Rs. 100/-
- Education Qualification:
Candidates must have completed any degree from University recognised by UGC or Equivalent.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Sub Inspector
- Number Of Vacancies: 200
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Posts is Open Till August 15
- WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Apply for 500 Junior Engineer Vacancy
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2019 Process for 100 Junior Engineer (JE) Posts
- Kurukshetra University Admit Card Released for Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019, Download Now
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts