Mahakosh has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment of Lekha Lipik and Kanishth Lekhapal/ Kanishth Lekha Parikshak Posts. A total of 932 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
- Lekha Lipik
- Kanishth Lekhapal/ Kanishth Lekha Parikshak
How to Apply: To apply online, the candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: Maharashtra
- Organization: Mahakosh
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/09
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/29
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 43 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on the Written Exam and Interview.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale: Rs.5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/-
- Number Of Vacancies: 932
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- NABARD Consultancy Recruitment 2019 Process for Consultant Posts
- NATA 2019 to be Conducted in July, Admit Card Soon
- HECL Recruitment 2019 Process For General Duty Medical Officer and Specialist Posts
- UPRVUNL Answer Key 2019 Released, Check Details Here
- EPFO Assistants Post Recruitment Process To End Today, Apply Now