Manipur Public Service Commission, Manipur PSC invites the candidates to apply for the post of Asst Government Advocate cum Asst Public Prosecutor. There are total 06 vacancies for the respective post. All the eligible and interested candidates are required to apply before 25 August 2018. For all the details, candidates should visit Manipur PSC Recruitment 2018 official website go through the detailed notification available there. Before applying, candidates should ensure eligibility and various conditions given in the notification. All the various important information related to the recruitment process are also available on safalta.com.
Pay Scale: 9300 – 34800/-
How to Apply
Online Applications are invited for the recruitment drive by Manipur PSC Recruitment 2018. Candidates are required to apply online by visiting Manipur Public Service Commission official website. Before applying, candidates should read all the instruction and conditions given in the official notification.
- Location: Manipur
- Organization: Manipur Public Service Commission
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/08/10
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/08/25
- Maximum Age (in Year): 40 years (As on 25 Aug 2018)
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written/Personal Interview.
- Application Fees: For Gen/ OBC Candidates 500/- and For SC/ST Candidates 250/-
- Education Qualification:
Candidates must have a Bachelor Degree in Law of a recognized University.
- Pay Scale: 9300 – 34800/-
- Name Of Post: Asst Government Advocate cum Asst Public Prosecutor
- Number Of Vacancies: 06
- Official Website: http://mpscmanipur.gov.in/
- Apply Online: http://www.empsconline.gov.in/
- Advertisement Link: https://mpscmanipur.gov.in/files/Advt%20Govt%20Advocate2018.pdf
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- GERMI Recruitment 2018: Apply for 02 Project Officer Post
- BEL Recruitment 2018: Apply for 17 Sr. Engineer & Dy. Engineer Vacancy
- UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for 414 Vacancies
- Sahitya Akademi Recruitment 2018: Apply For Deputy Secretary, Assistant Editor And Other Posts
- TSPSC Recruitment 2018: Apply for 12 Supervisor (Marketing) Post