Meghalaya Public Service Commission has released the notification for the recruitment of Judicial Magistrate Grade III vacancies. There is a total of 05 vacant posts offered by Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2019. All the eligible candidates are required to apply before Aug 13, 2019. Candidates are advised to go through the recruitment notification before applying, in order to ensure eligibility criteria and various conditions mentioned over Meghalaya PSC official website. Candidates can also visit safalta.com to get important information regarding the recruitment process.
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
|Judicial Magistrate Grade III||05|
How To Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website till Aug 13, 2019. Aspirants should download the official notification for more details.
CLICK HERE to Visit the Official Website
CLICK HERE to Check Official Notification
Keep an eye on safalta portal to get more latest updates like jobs, admit card and results etc.
- Location: Meghalaya
- Organization: Meghalaya Public Service Commission
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/08/13
- Minimum Age (in Year): 21 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 35 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Examination & Interview.
- Application Fees: For Gen/OBC- Rs. 460/- For SC/ST- Rs. 230/-
- Education Qualification:
Candidates must have completed LLB Degree from any recognized University.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Posts is Open Till August 15
- WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Apply for 500 Junior Engineer Vacancy
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2019 Process for 100 Junior Engineer (JE) Posts
- Kurukshetra University Admit Card Released for Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019, Download Now
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts