Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited has released the official notification for the recruitment of 02 Associate Posts. Interested candidates are advised to go through the complete advertisement to know the recruitment details such as application fee, important dates, important dates, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. Eligible applicants should download the official notification for more details which is available on the official website.
Details of Posts For MIDHANI Recruitment 2019
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
|Associate (Legal & Land Records)||01|
|Associate (Corporate Communications)||01|
How To Apply For MIDHANI Recruitment 2019: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with hard copies of all relevant certificates send to General Manager (HR), Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited, Regd. Office: P.O. Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad – 500 058 on or before June 26, 2019.
CLICK HERE to Download Application form
CLICK HERE for Official Website
CLICK HERE to Read the Detailed Notification
For more latest updates regarding job alert, results and study material for various exams, keep checking safalta education portal regularly.
- Organization: Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/06/29
- Maximum Age (in Year): 28 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
- Application Fees: There is no Application fee
- Education Qualification:
Post Name Educational Qualification Associate (Legal & Land Records) LL.B with 55% marks. Associate (Corporate Communications) Graduate with 55% marks and 2 years PG Degree /Diploma in Public Relations /Journalism.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Lab Technician Posts
- Haryana Transport Recruitment 2019: Apply For Apprentices Posts
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade-II Recruitment 2019 Application Process for 8159 Vacant Post Concludes Today, Apply Now
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 79 Rifleman & Havildar Vacancy
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Diploma Apprentices Posts