Madhya Pradesh High Court has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on 04 Assistant Librarian posts. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Name of Post:
Number of Posts:
How to Apply: The application mode is Online. Eligible candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: Madhya Pradesh
- Organization: Madhya Pradesh High Court
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/01
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/25
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 35 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Online Main Exam & Interview.
- Application Fees: For UR Candidates - Rs. 800/- For Reserved Candidates of MP - Rs.600/-
- Education Qualification:
Candidates must have completed Bachelors Degree in Library Science from recognized University.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 28700 – Rs. 91300/- Level -7
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- UPRVUNL Recruitment – 117 Junior Engineer, Office Assistant & Various Other Posts
- Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2019: Apply for 05 Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Posts
- AP DSC Recruitment 2019: Apply for 602 School Assistants Posts
- NHM Punjab Recruitment 2019: Apply For 297 Medical Officers Posts
- Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2019: Apply for Upper Division Clerk Posts