Madhya Pradesh High Court has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on 04 Assistant Librarian posts. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Name of Post:
Number of Posts:
How to Apply: The application mode is Online. Eligible candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: Madhya Pradesh
- Organization: Madhya Pradesh High Court
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/01
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/25
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 35 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Online Main Exam & Interview.
- Application Fees: For UR Candidates - Rs. 800/- For Reserved Candidates of MP - Rs.600/-
- Education Qualification:
Candidates must have completed Bachelors Degree in Library Science from recognized University.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 28700 – Rs. 91300/- Level -7
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Posts is Open Till August 15
- WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Apply for 500 Junior Engineer Vacancy
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2019 Process for 100 Junior Engineer (JE) Posts
- Kurukshetra University Admit Card Released for Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019, Download Now
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts