Madhya Pradesh High Court has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on 04 Assistant Librarian posts. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Name of Post:
Number of Posts:
How to Apply: The application mode is Online. Eligible candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: Madhya Pradesh
- Organization: Madhya Pradesh High Court
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/01
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/25
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 35 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Online Main Exam & Interview.
- Application Fees: For UR Candidates - Rs. 800/- For Reserved Candidates of MP - Rs.600/-
- Education Qualification:
Candidates must have completed Bachelors Degree in Library Science from recognized University.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 28700 – Rs. 91300/- Level -7
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- JPSC RECRUITMENT 2019 PROCESS FOR 262 ASSISTANT PROFESSOR VACANCY
- UPPSC Programmer and Computer Operator Recruitment 2019: Today is Last Date to Apply
- MHT CET Admit Card 2019 Released, Click Here To Download
- UPPSC Recruitment 2019 Process for Programmer and Computer Operator Posts To Be Conclude Tomorrow
- HSSC Group D Recruitment 2019 Concludes today, Apply Now for 249 Posts