Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has invited application for Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam 2019. A total of 1161 vacant posts for Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Sub-Divisional Water Conservation Officer & Water Conservation Officer vacancies. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
|Exam Name||No Of Vacancy|
|Maharashtra Engineering Services Preliminary Examination 2019||1161|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||03 April 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||23 April 2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||24 April 2019|
How to Apply: Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instruction to complete the registration process.
- Location: Maharashtra
- Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
- Minimum Age (in Year): 19 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 43 Years (Check Notification for Age Relaxation)
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Preliminary Written Exam, Main Exam & Personal Interview.
- Application Fees: For General/ OBC- Rs. 374/- For SC/ ST- Rs. 274/-
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed B.E./B.Tech in Civil/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical & Power Engineering.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- HSSC Group D Recruitment 2019 Concludes today, Apply Now for 249 Posts
- HSSC Group D Recruitment 2019 Concludes tomorrow, Check Details and Apply Now
- High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment 2019 : Apply For 06 Judicial Service Vacancy
- TNPSC Recruitment 2019: Apply Online For 13 Assistant Training Officer Posts
- UPPCL 4102 Technicians (Line) Posts Recruitment 2019 Process Concludes Soon