Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has invited applications for recruitment on Civil Judge posts. A total of 190 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Civil Judge - 190 Posts
How to Apply: Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instruction to complete the registration process.
- Location: Maharashtra
- Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/01
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/22
- Minimum Age (in Year): 21 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 35 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Exam & Interview.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have Degree in law/ LL.M/ LLB with knowledge of Marathi language or equivalent from any recognized university/board.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Civil Judge
- Number Of Vacancies: 190
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Postal Code: 400021
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Posts is Open Till August 15
- WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Apply for 500 Junior Engineer Vacancy
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2019 Process for 100 Junior Engineer (JE) Posts
- Kurukshetra University Admit Card Released for Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019, Download Now
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts