A government of Tamil Nadu, Medical Service Recruitment Board has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on Nurse posts. A total of 2345 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Details of Posts For MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2019
Posts Name: Nurses
Category Wise Posts
|Category||No. of Vacancy|
Total Number of the Posts: 2345 Posts
How to Apply For MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2018:
- Log on to the official website of MRB Tamil Nadu
- Click On 'Apply Link'
- On the new page, enter the required details carefully
- Pay the application fee
- Click on Submit Button
- Download the application form for future use.
Regarding more latest updates on job alert, results and study material for the various exam, so keep an eye on Safalta education portal.
- Location: Tamil Nadu
- Organization: Medical Service Recruitment Board
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/07
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/27
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 32 Years (Check Notification for age relaxation)
- Selection Procedure:
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the Written Exam.
- Application Fees: For unreserved/OBC applicants have to pay an exam fee of Rs.700/- and for reserved/Ex-Servicemen applicants have to pay an exam fee of Rs. 350/-
- Education Qualification:
Candidate should have acquired the Degree or Diploma in Nursing from a Government / Government recognised institution. For more information pls, check official notification.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 14,000/-
- Name Of Post: Nurses
- Number Of Vacancies: 2345
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Posts is Open Till August 15
- WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Apply for 500 Junior Engineer Vacancy
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2019 Process for 100 Junior Engineer (JE) Posts
- Kurukshetra University Admit Card Released for Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019, Download Now
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts