Manipur State Power Company Limited (MSPCL) has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on Junior System Assistant, Computer Operator & Other Posts. A total of 285 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
|Post Name||No Of Posts|
|Computer Operator||24 Posts|
|Control Room Assistant||95 Posts|
|Junior Establishment Assistant||33 Posts|
|Assistant Store Keeper||05 Posts|
|Junior System Assistant||96 Posts|
|Office Assistant||13 Posts|
|Watchman cum Cleaning Assistant||16 Posts|
How to Apply: Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions. Pay the registration fee online to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: India
- Organization: Manipur State Power Company Limited (MSPCL)
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/28
- Maximum Age (in Year): 38 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection Will Be based on Written Exam & Skill Test.
- Application Fees: For General 500/- For SC/ST 300/-
- Education Qualification:
Required Educational Qualification vary according to posts. Check official notification for details.
- Pay Scale: As Per MSPCL Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Posts is Open Till August 15
- WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Apply for 500 Junior Engineer Vacancy
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2019 Process for 100 Junior Engineer (JE) Posts
- Kurukshetra University Admit Card Released for Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019, Download Now
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts