National Anti Doping Agency (NADA) has issued an official notification for recruitment of Law Officer And Other posts. Various vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
- Law Officer
- Regional Coordinators
How to Apply: The application mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: India
- Organization: National Anti Doping Agency (NADA)
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/31
- Selection Procedure:
As Per Official Notification
- Education Qualification:
Read Official Notification.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- NIOS DElEd Supplementary Exam Admit Card Declared, Download Now
- IIT Admission 2019: Application Process Begins for Various Courses
- Tips to Prepare Best Time-Table for UPSC Civil Services 2019 Preparation
- IIT Roorkee JEE ADVANCED 2019 EXAM DATES EXTENDED, KNOW COMPLETE DETAILS HERE
- ONGC Recruitment 2019: Apply for 23 Executives at E1 level Posts