The Indian Navy, also known as Nausena Bharti has sent out invites for the post of 172 Chargeman Vacancy. All the interested and eligible candidate are required to apply before May 26, 2019. Before applying, all candidates should go through the recruitment notification available on Indian Navy website https://www.indiannavy.nic.in/. For more information regarding this recruitment process and other important information regarding this recruitment, follow safalta.com.
Indian Navy Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Chargeman (Mechanic)||103||35400 – 112400/- Level – 6|
|Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosive)||69|
How to Apply
All the Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through official website May 13 to May 26, 2019. Before Submitting the Application form, Candidates are advised to read all the conditions and follow the instructions given in the official notification.
- Location: India
- Organization: Nausena Bharti Indian Navy
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/05/13
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/05/26
- Maximum Age (in Year): 30 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on written test & interview.
- Application Fees: For Gen/OBC candidates- Rs. 205/- SC/ST/women candidates- No Fee
- Education Qualification:
Post Name Educational Qualification Chargeman (Mechanic) Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics or Production Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute. Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosive) Diploma in chemical engineering from a recognized university/ institution.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- DRDO Recruitment 2019:Apply For 351 Technician ‘A’ Posts
- BSF Recruitment 2019: Application Process Start for 1072 Constable Posts, Apply Now
- CRPF Recruitment 2019: Apply for 04 Female Trained Teacher Posts
- ITBP RECRUITMENT 2019: APPLY Online FOR 121 CONSTABLE DUTY POSTS
- Join Indian Army Recruitment 2019: Apply For 65 SSC Officer (Army Dental Corps) Posts