Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam has released an advertisement notification inviting applications for recruitment on Ex-Naval Apprentice posts. A total of 144 vacancies will be filled under the recruitment process. Before applying for the Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2018, the candidates should go through the notification released on the official website. All the details regarding the recruitment process are mentioned on safalta education portal as well.
No of Posts: 144
Name of Post: Ex-Naval Apprentice
How to Apply: Offline Applications are invited for the recruitment drive. Candidates should visit the official website to download the application form and then send the completely filled application form to the address mentioned below before the last date.
Add: Admiral Superintendent, (For Manager Personel) Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam- 530014
- Address, If Form Offline: Admiral Superintendent, (For Manager Personel) Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam- 530014
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 2018/07/30
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be done on the basis of performance in written exam.
- Application Fees: Free
- Pay Scale: 19,900 - 63,200
- Name Of Post: Ex-Naval Apprentices
- Number Of Vacancies: 144
- Official Website: www.indiannavy.nic.in
- Advertisement Link: https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.safalta.com/uploadimage/library/free_files/pdf/144-ex_2018_07_10_052409.pdf
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- DDA Recruitment Walk-In Interview 2018: Appear for Consultant Doctor Vacancies on 23 July
- Patna Guest Teacher Recruitment 2018: Apply for 125 Vacant Posts Here
- CIMFR Recruitment Walk-In Interview 2018: Appear for Project Asst-I & II Posts Recruitment