North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) has issued an official notification for the recruitment of Nursing Officer, Technical Assistant & Various posts. A total of 264 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
NFL Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Vacancy|
|CSSD Assistant Gr-II||03|
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply in application along with attested copies of Certificates/ testimonials and two copies of recent passport size photographs Send to Recruitment Cell, Establishment Section–II”, North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Administrative Block, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong-793018 on or before Aug 19, 2019.
CLICK HERE to Download Application Form
CLICK HERE to Visit the Official Website
CLICK HERE to Check Official Notification
- Location: Meghalaya
- Organization: North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS)
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/08/19
- Maximum Age (in Year): Vary according to post
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Test/Interview.
- Application Fees: There is no application fee.
- Education Qualification:
Post Name Educational Qualification Nursing Officer Matriculation or it's equivalent and Certificate in General Nursing & Midwifery from a recognized Institute or equivalent qualifications for male nurse. Health Educator Degree from a recognized University and Diploma in Health Education from recognized Institution. Warden/Lady Warden Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university and Certificate/Diploma in Hotel Management/Housekeeping/material Management/Public Relation/Estate Management. Pharmacist Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Pharmacy from a recognized University. Jr.Lab. Technician BMLT Or BSc with Chemistry or Zoology or Botany as a subject from a recognized University with a one-year certificate course in Medical Laboratory Technician. CSSD Assistant Gr-II Theatre Assistant Course with 4 years experience in
CSSD/Operation Theatre. Or 12th with Science from recognized Board/University with one year experience in CSSD Operation Theatre and Blood Bank in any Hospital
Technical Assistant B.Sc. in Relevant Field or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution with two years experience in the relevant field OR 12th with Science (PCB) with two years Diploma in Relevant Field from recognized Board/University
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Posts is Open Till August 15
- WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Apply for 500 Junior Engineer Vacancy
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2019 Process for 100 Junior Engineer (JE) Posts
- Kurukshetra University Admit Card Released for Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019, Download Now
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts