North Eastern Railway (NER) has invited application for the recruitment of Group ‘C posts for men and women such as Athletics, VolleyBall, Kabbadi, Swimming, Wrestling, cricket and so on. 21 vacant posts have been released by the NER. Interested candidates are advised to read the complete advertisement to know the recruitment details like the details of posts, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, important dates, application fee and so on. The candidates should read the complete eligibility criteria before applying for the posts. The mode of application is online.
Details of Posts For NER Recruitment 2018
- Volley Ball (Men):02 Posts
- Basket Ball (Men):01 Posts
- Basket Ball (Women):02 Posts
- Wrestling (Men):01 Posts
- Swimming (Men):01 Posts
- Weight Lifting (women):02 Posts
- Athletics (Men):01 Posts
- Athletics (Women):01 Posts
- Cricket (Men):02 Posts
- Hand- Ball (Men):02 Posts
- Hand- Ball (Women):02 Posts
- Kabbadi (Men):03 Posts
Total Number of the Posts: 21 Posts
How To Apply For NER Recruitment 2018:
- Visit the official website of NER.
- Click on the online application form.
- Fill your all details.
- Attach self-attested copies of important documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on 'Submit Button'
- Take a hard copy for future use.
Keep checking the safalta education portal for more latest updates regarding jobs, exams, and Study Material.
- Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Organization: North Eastern Railway
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/10/15
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 25 years
- Selection Procedure:
Applicants will be shortlisted through Trial Test and Interview.
- Application Fees: Applicants who belong to unreserved/OBC category have to pay Rs.500/- for reserved/EX-Serviceman have to pay an exam fee of Rs. 250/-.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants should have completed ITI in a concerned trade as per the respective posts.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200 - 20,200 + GP Rs.1900/ 2000/-
- Name Of Post: Group 'C'
- Number Of Vacancies: 21
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/job-alert/
- HP Board 12th Result 2019 Declared, Students are Now Eligible for Railway Jobs
- RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019: Application Process For Ministerial And Isolated Posts To Concludes Today
- RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019: Application Process For Ministerial And Isolated Posts To End on April 22
- RRC Group D Level I Recruitment 2019 Application Process Concludes Today
- RRC Group D Level I Recruitment 2019 Application Process To End Tomorrow