National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) has issued an official notification for the recruitment of Management Trainee posts. A total of 44 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
|Management Trainee (HR)||19|
|Management Trainee (Marketing)||25|
How to Apply: The application mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: India
- Organization: National Fertilizers Limited (NFL)
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/05/15
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/06/14
- Maximum Age (in Year): 29 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection on computer-based online objective type test.
- Application Fees: For Gen/OBC- Rs. 735/- For SC/ST/others- No Fee.
- Education Qualification:
Post Name Educational Qualification Management Trainee (HR) MBA/PG Degree or Diploma, from Universities/Institutes recognized by UGC/AICTE, with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations / Human Resource Management / HR. Management Trainee (Marketing) M.Sc. (Agriculture) with specialization in any discipline or M.Sc. in specialization in any discipline of Agriculture or Minimum 60% marks in two years‟ full-time MBA or PGDBM (Marketing / Agri-Business Marketing/ International Marketing/Rural Management) recognized by UGC/AICTE with a degree of B.Sc. (Agriculture) with minimum 60% marks.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- BSTC/ D.El.Ed. counselling 2019: Check Revised Schedule and List of Colleges
- NCDRC Inviting Applications for LDC, UDC & MTS, Apply Till August 19
- UPSSSC is Recruiting 655 Forest and Wildlife Guards, Apply with These Simple Steps
- BTSC Recruitment 2019: Application Process To begin From July 25 for Staff Nurse, Tutor posts,Check details
- NTA Releases AIAPGET 2019 Answer Key, Check Now