National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) has issued an official notification for recruitment to various Group ‘C’ positions in Non – Executives (Worker) level positions in RFCL.
Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (RFCL) is a Joint Venture Company formed by National Fertilizers Limited(NFL), Engineers India Limited (EIL) and Fertilizers Corporation of India Limited (FCIL).
A total of 79 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
|Junior Engineering Assistant (Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation)||
|Junior Engineering AG II Chemical||03|
|No Of Vacancy|
CLICK HERE to Read the Detailed Notification
How to Apply: The application mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: India
- Organization: National Fertilizers Limited (NFL)
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/05/10
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/06/09
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Application Fees: For Gen/OBC- 200/- SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM category- No Fee
- Education Qualification:
Read the detailed notification
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Junior Engineer and Various Other Posts
- Number Of Vacancies: 79
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- IIT Delhi Invites Online Application for 34 Junior Assistant and Junior Superintendent Recruitment
- NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Process for 43 Scientific Assistant Posts
- FCI Various Post Phase- 2 Exam Admit card 2019 Released, Check Direct Link Here
- ECIL Walk-In-Invitation For Technical Officer and Other Posts
- BECIL Recruitment 2019: Apply For 2484 Skilled and Un-Skilled Manpower Posts