National Highways Authority of India has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on Deputy General Manager & Manager posts. A total of 13 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Deputy General Manager - 05 Posts
Manager - 08 Posts
How to Apply: Offline applications are invited for the recruitment drive. Candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment drive should send the completely filled application form along with the scanned copies of required documents to the address mentioned below. The envelope containing the documents should be superscribed with "Application For The Post of....."
“National Highways Authority of India,
G 5&6, Sector-10, Dwarka,
New Delhi – 110075”
- Location: Delhi
- Organization: National Highways Authority of India
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: 2018/09/01
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 2018/11/07
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Interview.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for NHAI Recruitment 2018.
- Pay Scale: According to posts
- Name Of Post: Manager & Other
- Number Of Vacancies: 13
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- IIT Admission 2019: Application Process Begins for Various Courses
- Tips to Prepare Best Time-Table for UPSC Civil Services 2019 Preparation
- IIT Roorkee JEE ADVANCED 2019 EXAM DATES EXTENDED, KNOW COMPLETE DETAILS HERE
- ONGC Recruitment 2019: Apply for 23 Executives at E1 level Posts
- IIT JAM 2019 Result Declared, Download here in simple steps