National Health Mission, Odisha has issued an official notification of 43 Physiotherapist posts. The candidates who are interested in the posts should read the complete criteria for more details. The applicants should download the advertisement to know the recruitment details like details of posts, age limit, important dates, application fee, educational qualification, selection process and so on.
Details of Posts For NHM Odisha Recruitment 2018
Posts Name: Physiotherapist
Total Number of the Posts – 43 Posts
How to Apply For NHM Odisha Recruitment 2018: Applicants may send their application in a specified format to Amar Singh Auditorium, Dr Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Unit-III, Bhubaneswar. on or before 09 Oct 2018.
Regarding more latest updates on job alert, results and study material for the various exam, so keep an eye on Safalta education portal.
- Location: Orissa
- Address, If Form Offline: To Amar Singh Auditorium, Dr Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Unit-III, Bhubaneswar.
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 2018/10/09
- Maximum Age (in Year): Should not be more than 35 years as on 01 Sep 2018.
- Selection Procedure:
Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of the Written Exam.
- Application Fees: No Application Fee.
- Education Qualification:
Eligible applicants should have completed Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy (B.P.T) with minimum 55% marks from any recognizedUniversity/Institution. For more details please download the advertisement notification.
- Pay Scale: Rs.24,696/- + PI
- Name Of Post: Physiotherapist
- Number Of Vacancies: 43
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/job-alert/
- JPSC RECRUITMENT 2019 PROCESS FOR 262 ASSISTANT PROFESSOR VACANCY
- UPPSC Programmer and Computer Operator Recruitment 2019: Today is Last Date to Apply
- MHT CET Admit Card 2019 Released, Click Here To Download
- UPPSC Recruitment 2019 Process for Programmer and Computer Operator Posts To Be Conclude Tomorrow
- HSSC Group D Recruitment 2019 Concludes today, Apply Now for 249 Posts