National Health Mission has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on Medical Officer, Nurse & other posts. A total of 96 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
How to Apply: Offline applications are invited for the recruitment drive. Candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment drive should send the completely filled application form along with the scanned copies of required documents to the address mentioned in the official notification. The envelope containing the documents should be superscribed with "Application For The Post of....."
“Jilha Rugnalay office, Pune”
- Location: Maharashtra
- Organization: National Health Mission
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: 2018/11/03
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 2018/11/19
- Maximum Age (in Year): 48 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Interview.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed 10th, 12th, DMLT, ITI, Diploma in Pharmacy, B.Sc, MBBS or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Medical Officer, Nurse & other
- Number Of Vacancies: 96
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- IIT Admission 2019: Application Process Begins for Various Courses
- Tips to Prepare Best Time-Table for UPSC Civil Services 2019 Preparation
- IIT Roorkee JEE ADVANCED 2019 EXAM DATES EXTENDED, KNOW COMPLETE DETAILS HERE
- ONGC Recruitment 2019: Apply for 23 Executives at E1 level Posts
- IIT JAM 2019 Result Declared, Download here in simple steps