National Health Mission has published the official notification of 400 Surveillance Worker posts. Interested applicants should read the complete eligibility criteria for more details. The aspirants should download the advertisement to know the recruitment details like details of posts, age limit, important dates, application fee, educational qualification, selection process and so on. Download the advertisement notification on the official website.
Details Of Posts For NHM UP Recruitment 2019
Post Name: Surveillance Worker
Total Number of the Post: 400 Posts
How To Apply For NHM UP Recruitment 2018
The willing aspirants may apply online through the official website of 'Punjab NHM’s website from 07 Feb 2019 to 16 Feb 2019. Aspirants should download the advertisement notification for more details.
Regarding more latest updates on job alert, results and study material for the various exam, so keep an eye on Safalta education portal.
- Location: Assam
- Organization: National Health Mission
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/07
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/16
- Minimum Age (in Year): 21 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 44 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on the Skill Test.
- Application Fees: There is No Application Fee.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed 10+2/ HSSLC or equivalent from a recognized Institute/Board. For more details pls, check official notification.
- Pay Scale: ₹15,000/-
- Name Of Post: Surveillance Worker
- Number Of Vacancies: 400
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Posts is Open Till August 15
- WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Apply for 500 Junior Engineer Vacancy
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2019 Process for 100 Junior Engineer (JE) Posts
- Kurukshetra University Admit Card Released for Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019, Download Now
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts