National Health Mission has published the official notification of 400 Surveillance Worker posts. Interested applicants should read the complete eligibility criteria for more details. The aspirants should download the advertisement to know the recruitment details like details of posts, age limit, important dates, application fee, educational qualification, selection process and so on. Download the advertisement notification on the official website.
Details Of Posts For NHM UP Recruitment 2019
Post Name: Surveillance Worker
Total Number of the Post: 400 Posts
How To Apply For NHM UP Recruitment 2018
The willing aspirants may apply online through the official website of 'Punjab NHM’s website from 07 Feb 2019 to 16 Feb 2019. Aspirants should download the advertisement notification for more details.
Regarding more latest updates on job alert, results and study material for the various exam, so keep an eye on Safalta education portal.
- Location: Assam
- Organization: National Health Mission
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/07
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/16
- Minimum Age (in Year): 21 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 44 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on the Skill Test.
- Application Fees: There is No Application Fee.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed 10+2/ HSSLC or equivalent from a recognized Institute/Board. For more details pls, check official notification.
- Pay Scale: ₹15,000/-
- Name Of Post: Surveillance Worker
- Number Of Vacancies: 400
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- UPRVUNL Recruitment – 117 Junior Engineer, Office Assistant & Various Other Posts
- Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2019: Apply for 05 Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Posts
- AP DSC Recruitment 2019: Apply for 602 School Assistants Posts
- NHM Punjab Recruitment 2019: Apply For 297 Medical Officers Posts
- Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2019: Apply for Upper Division Clerk Posts