National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh has released the official notification for the recruitment of 6000 Community Health Officers posts. The mode of application is offline. So, eligible applicants can apply online through the prescribed format. Candidates, please go through the complete recruitment details including eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee, details of posts and so on. Aspirants should visit the official website and download the official notification to get more details.
Details Of Posts For NRHM Uttar Pradesh Recruitment 2019
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
|Community Health Officers (CHO-I )||2805|
|Community Health Officers (CHO-II )||3195|
How to Apply: Application Mode is Online. Interested candidates may apply Application through the website www.upnrhm.gov.in from 09.05.2019 to 23.05.2019.
- Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Organization: National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/05/09
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/05/23
- Maximum Age (in Year): 35 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Completed 6-Month Certificate in Community Health.
- Application Fees: There is No Application Fee.
- Education Qualification:
Candidates should have completed General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM), RNRM from recognized University/Bachelor of Science in Nursing from recognized University/Institute.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Community Health Officer
- Number Of Vacancies: 6000
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- Kurukshetra University Admit Card Released for Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019, Download Now
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts
- Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Reporter, Personal Assistant and Stenographer Posts Will Begin From July 23, Check Details
- Allahabad High Court Driver Stage-II Exam Admit Card 2019 Released, Download Here
- KSP Recruitment 2019 Process for 200 Sub Inspector (Civil) Vacancy