National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh has released the official notification for the recruitment of 6000 Community Health Officers posts. The mode of application is offline. So, eligible applicants can apply online through the prescribed format. Candidates, please go through the complete recruitment details including eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee, details of posts and so on. Aspirants should visit the official website and download the official notification to get more details.
Details Of Posts For NRHM Tripura Recruitment 2019
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
|Community Health Officers (CHO-I )||2805|
|Community Health Officers (CHO-II )||3195|
How to Apply: Application Mode is Online. Interested candidates may apply Application through the website www.upnrhm.gov.in from 09.05.2019 to 23.05.2019.
- Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Organization: National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/05/09
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/05/23
- Maximum Age (in Year): 35 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Completed 6-Month Certificate in Community Health.
- Application Fees: There is No Application Fee.
- Education Qualification:
Candidates should have completed General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM), RNRM from recognized University/Bachelor of Science in Nursing from recognized University/Institute.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Community Health Officer
- Number Of Vacancies: 6000
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- RPSC Protection Officer Admit Card 2019 Released,Click Here To Download
- NHM MP Recruitment 2019 Process Open For 1015 Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts
- RPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification Released For 23 Senior Scientific Officer Posts
- CGPSC Lecturer RECRUITMENT 2019 APPLICATION PROCESS CONCLUDES TODAY
- UP BEd JEE 2019 Result and Answer Keys Can be Downloaded from Today, Check the Simple Steps