National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) has invited applications for the recruitment of Nursing officer and Junior Secretarial Assistant posts. The online application is invited for 115 vacant posts to be filled through online recruitment exam.
The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
|Junior Secretarial Assistant||24|
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online in prescribed format before the last date, i.e., June 26, 2019
CLICK HERE to Read NIMHANS Nursing officer and Junior Secretarial Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Location: India
- Organization: National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS)
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/05/20
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/06/29
- Maximum Age (in Year): Vary according to post
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Online Recruitment Exam.
- Education Qualification:
Required Educational Qualification vary according to posts. Check official notification for details.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- BSTC/ D.El.Ed. counselling 2019: Check Revised Schedule and List of Colleges
- NCDRC Inviting Applications for LDC, UDC & MTS, Apply Till August 19
- UPSSSC is Recruiting 655 Forest and Wildlife Guards, Apply with These Simple Steps
- BTSC Recruitment 2019: Application Process To begin From July 25 for Staff Nurse, Tutor posts,Check details
- NTA Releases AIAPGET 2019 Answer Key, Check Now