National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli has released advertisement for the recruitment of 08 Hostel Asst.Trainees Posts. Applicants should apply offline on or before the closing date i.e 27 Sep 2018. Interested aspirants are advised to go through the complete advertisement to know the recruitment process. Aspirants should visit the official website and download the notification to get more details.
Details of Posts For NITT Recruitment 2018
Post Name: Hostel Asst. Trainee
Total Number of Posts: 08 Posts
How To Apply For NITT Recruitment 2018: The willing aspirants may apply in prescribed format with all important documents and send it to The Chief Warden, National Institute of Technology Hostels, Tiruchirappalli – 620015 on or before 27 Sep 2018.
Keep an eye on safalta education portal for more latest updates regarding jobs, exams, and Study Material .
- Location: Tamil Nadu
- Organization: National Institute of Technology
- Address, If Form Offline: To the Chief Warden, National Institute of Technology Hostels, Tiruchirappalli – 620015.
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 2018/09/27
- Maximum Age (in Year): Applicants should not exceed 30 years.
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be done on the basis of the Written Exam /Interview.
- Application Fees: No application fee.
- Education Qualification:
Aspirants must have completed any Graduate degree with first class and also able to read, write and speak in English and Tamil.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 10,000/- Per Month
- Name Of Post: Hostel Asst. Trainees
- Number Of Vacancies: 08
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/job-alert/
- JPSC RECRUITMENT 2019 PROCESS FOR 262 ASSISTANT PROFESSOR VACANCY
- UPPSC Programmer and Computer Operator Recruitment 2019: Today is Last Date to Apply
- MHT CET Admit Card 2019 Released, Click Here To Download
- UPPSC Recruitment 2019 Process for Programmer and Computer Operator Posts To Be Conclude Tomorrow
- HSSC Group D Recruitment 2019 Concludes today, Apply Now for 249 Posts