Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on Dy Medical Officer, Dy Chief Engineer & Other Posts. A total of 35 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
|Post Name||No Of Posts|
|Deputy Medical Officer||09 Posts|
|Pharmacist (Ayurveda)||02 Posts|
|Pharmacist (Ayurveda)||01 Posts|
|Deputy Chief Engineer (Mechanical)||06 Posts|
|Deputy Chief Engineer (Electrical)||03 Posts|
|Deputy Chief Engineer (C&I)||02 Posts|
|Executive Engineer (Environmental Engineering)||08 Posts|
|Deputy Chief Engineer (Environmental Engineering)||04 Posts|
How to Apply: Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions. Pay the registration fee online to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: Tamil Nadu
- Organization: Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC)
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/04
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/04
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Interview.
- Application Fees: There is No Application Fee.
- Education Qualification:
Required Educational Qualification vary according to posts. Check official notification for details.
- Pay Scale: As Per NLC Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- JPSC RECRUITMENT 2019 PROCESS FOR 262 ASSISTANT PROFESSOR VACANCY
- UPPSC Programmer and Computer Operator Recruitment 2019: Today is Last Date to Apply
- MHT CET Admit Card 2019 Released, Click Here To Download
- UPPSC Recruitment 2019 Process for Programmer and Computer Operator Posts To Be Conclude Tomorrow
- HSSC Group D Recruitment 2019 Concludes today, Apply Now for 249 Posts